My scale is modeled after the Kinsey Scale.
“The Kinsey scale, also called the Heterosexual-Homosexual Rating Scale, attempts to describe a person’s sexual history or episodes of his or her sexual activity at a given time. It uses a scale from 0, meaning exclusively heterosexual, to 6, meaning exclusively homosexual. In both the Male and Female volumes of the Kinsey Reports, an additional grade, listed as “X”, was used for asexuality. It was first published in Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948) by Alfred Kinsey, Wardell Pomeroy and others, and was also prominent in the complementary work Sexual Behavior in the Human Female (1953). Numbers between 1 and 5 indicate bisexuality.”
My scale for trans* people.
- depayzement reblogged this from therewerebirds
- therewerebirds reblogged this from ryancassata
- mrnipplesworth reblogged this from ryancassata
- jof reblogged this from ryancassata
- hisnameisaugust likes this
- omegasupersoldier reblogged this from ryancassata
- omegasupersoldier likes this
- nearlyaboynick likes this
- haveyouevercriedwolf reblogged this from genderconfessions
- the-coolest-story-never-told likes this
- genderconfessions reblogged this from ryancassata
- ryancassata posted this