- try your hardest to focus on the positive
- journal about your feelings/struggles
- exercise (exercising relieves a lot of stress)
- have a friend that you can call up when you need to talk
- talk to a gender therapist as often as you need to
- if gender therapy is not an option for you, call the Trevor Project Lifeline
- if you can be, be open with your parents about your feelings
- if you can, book a surgery date even if it’s years in advance (it’s good to have something to look forward to)
- go to concerts (music can get your mind off of negative things)
- wear clothes that make you feel confident and comfortable
- hang out with your friends
- watch positive movies
- do things that have nothing to do with being trans
- talk to other trans people about how you are feeling
- join trans groups on facebook (if you need links let me know)
- sing, dance, make music, create, draw, sketch, be artistic
- stay away from drugs, self-harm, self-abuse
This list will be added to! If anyone has some more suggestions please let me know!!
SODA CANS is up on itunes!!!
Click here to buy it.
Reblog this post!!!
I will release the AWESOME MUSIC VIDEO TODAY if this post gets 100 reblogs.